- The owner and operator of this website (“the Site”) is Mark Harris (Lincoln) Limited (“the Owner”). Maxi Mover is a trade name of the Owner. You may not create any hyperlink or other similar form of connection to the Site without the express written permission of the Owner and the use of the Site within in any other website by the use of framing or otherwise is strictly prohibited.
- The Owner may make changes to the Terms from time to time. You will be notified of such changes by the Owner posting the revised version of the Terms on the Site. Your use of the Site following changes to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
Use of the Site
- You are responsible for all access to the Site using your internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
- The Owner reserves the right to restrict or prohibit your access to the Site or part of it at any time without notice.
- The Owner will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at reasonable times, but does not guarantee that it will be, nor can the Owner guarantee that any part of the Site is error or virus free.
- You warrant that you are over the age of 18 or you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use the Site.
- The intellectual property rights in the Site and all of the text, pictures, photographs, literature, products, graphics and other content made available on or through it (“the Content”) are owned by the Owner exclusively. You may not print, copy, reproduce, sell, develop or exploit any or part of the Content, without the Owner’s express written permission.
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in the Terms is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited. Subject to the aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by law or fact into these Terms; and
- Any and all liability to you (whether direct, consequential or otherwise), whether arising under these Terms or otherwise in connection with your use of the Site or the information, including the Contents, it contains.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. The Owner is not responsible for and does not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
Accuracy of Information
- The Owner has taken reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of the Site and intends that the information is accurate at the time it is uploaded. However, such information can be subject to change and therefore the Owner does not warrant its accuracy.
- In particular:
- The Content, or any part of the Content, shall not constitute a representation or warranty by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that any description given by us or any third party concerning a vehicle or product is solely for purposes of reference and does not constitute or afford the basis for any express or implied undertaking that the vehicle or product corresponds with or conforms to such reference and you have not relied on it.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any representations or warranties concerning a vehicle or product appearing on the Site.
- Vehicles described as “new” or similar include vehicles which are pre-registered and or may have millage of up to 500 miles for logistical purposes
- Prices and vehicle / product details including mileage may differ from that shown. As the vehicles / products shown may be used vehicles, the specification may not be as standard. Additional mileage may be incurred due to use of vehicles for demonstration purposes. Offers, prices and vehicle details may be subject to change. Please ensure that a vehicle has any specific feature that is important to you prior to purchase.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. You must satisfy yourself that you understand what you are buying and the information you receive it up-to-date. For assistance, please contact one of our sales representatives.
Rules of the Site
- Your permission to use the Site is personal to you and non-transferable, and you may not use the Site for commercial purposes. Your use of the Site is conditional on your compliance with the following rules, in particular, you will not:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose or for commercial gain (by, for example, posing as a customer);
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site or Content;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, copy or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- The Owner reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified (on a full indemnity basis) and hold harmless the Owner against claims, liability, damage, loss or costs arising out of your breach of the Terms or your use of the Site.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- No person who is not a party to this contract has any rights to enforce it under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- The Terms (and the Owner’s policy on privacy and cookies) set out the whole of our agreement relating to your use of the Site.
- The Terms (and the Owner’s policy on privacy and cookies) shall be construed in accordance with and governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Mark Harris (Lincoln) Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’ etc), are ‘data controllers’. This means that, under the Data Protection Act 1998, we may control and process your personal data.
Maxi Mover is a trade name of Mark Harris (Lincoln) Limited.
We take privacy very seriously. We are committed to keeping your data secure and processing it fairly and lawfully. We ask that you read this policy very carefully because it contains important information about how we process your personal data.
We own and operate two websites: www.vantastic.co.uk and www.maximover.co.uk.
Personal Data We May Collect About You
We will obtain personal data about you whenever you complete a form for us, whether online or in person, when you use one of our websites or as part of an enquiry or sale process.
We may also receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies, insurance or finance businesses) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you when you buy a vehicle or product from us.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- As part of an enquiry or sale
- Research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- Customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences and capacities
- Marketing – see ‘Marketing and opting out‘ below
- Fraud prevention and detection
- Taking and processing payments
- Credit scoring and credit checking–see ‘Credit checking‘ below
- Customising this website and its content to your particular preferences
- To notify you of any changes to this website or to our services which may affect you
- Security vetting
- Improving our products and services
Marketing and Opting Out
Unless you have asked us not to do so, we may contact you by email, phone or mail about our properties and services. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights‘ below.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to:
- Other companies within our group;
- Our agents and service providers (eg providers of web hosting or maintenance services);
- Our professional advisors;
- Credit reference agents – see ‘Credit checking‘ below;
- Finance and insurance companies;
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
Keeping Your Data Secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you;
- We store your personal data on secure servers;
- Payment details are encrypted
Whilst we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
To enable us to make decisions about you and for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we (or our agents) may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
Information About Other Individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal data
- Receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
- Track your use of the site;
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time);
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor/customer requirements and interests
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10) to request access to personal data which we may process about you. This is known as a subject access request. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Put your request in writing
- Include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill)
- Attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to Mark Harris (Lincoln) Limited
- Specify the personal data you want access to
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Put your request in writing
- Provide us with enough information to identify you
- Specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right you should:
- Put your request in writing (an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable)
- Provide us with enough information to identify you
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com or you can write to us at The Old Stables, 42 Sudbrooke Road, Lincoln LN2 2UZ or call us on 01673 860360.